World Polo League Beach Polo is Returning to South Beach | Friday, April 23 – Sunday, April 25
Tickets on Sale NOW!
World Polo League Beach Polo is returning to South Beach! Taking place on the sand between 21st and 22nd Street, the exciting weekend of competition combines entertainment, luxury, and the best polo action in Miami Beach. Strict health and safety measures will be enforced.
2019 World Polo League Beach Polo Images
The tournament will feature some of the world’s most renowned polo players, including Nacho Figueras, Nic Roldan, Melissa Ganzi, Alejandro Novillo Astrada, Juan Bollini Jr., Juan Martín Nero, and Barto & Jeta Castagnola, Grant Ganzi, Tito Gaudenzi, among others. There will also include a celebrity charity polo match benefiting Give Back for Special Equestrians.
Polo Matches: Friday, April 23 – Sunday, April 25
- Retail Village: opens at 11 am, daily
- VIP Tent & Polo Lounge: opens at noon on Friday & Saturday and at 11:45 am on Sunday.
On the sands of South Beach at Collin Park between 21st & 22nd Street
- Spectator viewing of the polo matches & access to the adjacent Retail Village is free & open to the public with concessions available to purchase.
- Daily tickets are available to purchase HERE to the Polo Lounge, located on the North side of the field. The Polo Lounge will offer a tented shaded lounge with direct views to watch the matches.
- Access to the exclusive VIP tent will be available by table sales only. For pricing and inquiries, please email [email protected]
TEAM SPONSORS: World Polo League, Richard Mille, Casablanca, The Setai Miami Beach, Land Rover, The Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach, and Italkraft.
RETAIL VILLAGE: The Retail Village at World Polo League Beach Polo is an area near the field where spectators can go to purchase official merchandise, and other items such as sunglasses from Fred Eyewear, and items from Curio at Faena Bazaar, amongst other vendors such as Bodega Taqueria y Tequila, Super Coffee and Therabody.
New York Style Guide