ACCESSORIES COUNCIL CELEBRATED THE 20th ANNIVERSARY OF THE ACE AWARDS
- Media Award – Marie Claire, accepted by Anne Fulenwider
- Business Leadership Award – Rosenthal & Rosenthal Inc., accepted by Michael Stanley
- Sustainability Award – Kering, accepted by Laurent Claquin
- Influencer Award – Jennifer Fisher
- Humanitarian Award – Vera Bradley, accepted by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard, Co-Founder of Vera Bradley
- Retailer of the Year Award – Bergdorf Goodman, accepted by Joshua Schulman
- Trendsetter Award – MCM
- Style Influencer Award – Julianna Margulies & Daniel Lawson “The Good Wife” Costume Designer
- Brand of the Year Award – Ray-Ban, accepted by Fabrizio Uguzzoni
- Brand Visionary Award- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Designer of the Year Award- Coach, accepted by Stuart Vevers, Creative Director
- Brand Launch- Paul Andrew
Presenters and guests include: Priyanka Chopra, Debra Messing, Mika Brzezinski, Joe Scarborough, Zosia Mamet, Narciso Rodriguez, Jack McCollough & Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler, Rebecca Minkoff, Adam Glassman, Linda Greer, Dree Hemingway, Selita Ebanks, Reed Krakoff, Scott Schuman and more
The Accessories Council celebrated its annual ACE Awards, honoring individuals and companies who have furthered the awareness and use of accessories. This year marked the 20th anniversary of the awards. The ACE Awards were created in 1997 to pay homage to those that have made great strides in raising the awareness of the accessories industry. Over the past 20 years, the Accessories Council has gone on to honor and recognize global brands and pioneers, positioning them in the forefront of the accessories industry. To celebrate their 20th anniversary, Accessories Council teamed up with Swarovski and created an ACE Award with a custom crystal effect, custom crystal decorations on stage and Swarovski crystal bracelets for guests. Additionally, lead sponsors of the event include Sunrise Brands, Marchon, Swarovski, Judith Leiber Couture, LIM College Bulgari and Luxottica.
Past award recipients and guests have included: Alexander Wang, Taraji P. Henson, Lady Gaga, Diane Von Furstenberg, Shinola, Kate Spade New York, Debra Messing, Stella McCartney, Kenneth Cole, Proenza Schouler, Kerry Washington & Lyn Paolo, Kanye West, Heidi Klum, Rachel Zoe, Philip Lim, Jennifer Lopez, Bulgari, Robbie Myers, Lord & Taylor, Lorraine Schwartz, Alex and Ani, Flo Rida, Dakota Fanning, Naomi Campbell, Cindi Leive, Nicholas Ghesquire, John Demsey, Coco Rocha, Nina Garcia, Carolyn Murphy, Jack Huston, Alber Elbaz and more.
The Accessories Council, a not-for-profit international trade association established in 1994. Its mission is to stimulate consumer awareness and demand for fashion accessory products. The Accessories Council serves the industry globally, which generates over $54 billion dollars annually in the United States alone. Membership is represented internationally by the world’s leading brand names, designers, publications, retailers and associated providers for the accessories, eyewear and footwear industries.
For updates on the night of the Awards, follow the Accessories Council on Twitter @AccessoryNews Instagram @accessoriescouncil and include hashtag #ACEAWARDS.
Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at Cipriani 42nd Street 110 East 42nd Street