ACCESSORIES COUNCIL HOSTED THE 22nd ANNUAL ACE AWARDS
- American Heritage Award – Brooks Brothers, accepted by Claudio Del Vecchio, presented by Casey Cott
- Breakthrough Award – Allbirds, accepted by Joey Zwillinger, presented by PEOPLE Deputy Style Director, Sharon Clott Kanter
- Business Excellence Award – The Jewelry Group, accepted by Fran Lukas, presented by Zanna Roberts Rassi
- Business Leadership Award – Andrew Rosen of Theory, presented by Lindsey Goldberg and Jacqueline Holden
- Hall of Fame Award – Sam & Libby Edelman, presented by Lorraine Bracco
- Legacy Award – Longchamp, accepted by Jean Cassegrain, presented by Marie Claire Editor-in-Chief, Anne Fulenwider
- Retail Influencer Award – KITH, accepted by Ronnie Fieg, presented by Aimé Leon Dore Creative Director, Teddy Santis
- Retail Innovation Award – Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield accepted by David Ruddick, presented by PURIST Founder and Editor, Cristina Cuomo
- Specialty Retailer Award – STORY, accepted by Founder, Rachel Shechtman, presented by Iris Apfel
- Style Ambassador Award – Tracee Ellis Ross, presented by Vanity Fair Executive Fashion Director, Samira Nasr
- Style Influencer Award – Micaela Erlanger, presented by Lupita Nyong’o
Special Performances by Hugh Sheridan and A.R.T.
The Accessories Council celebrated its 22nd annual ACE Awards, honoring individuals and companies who have furthered the awareness and use of accessories. The ACE Awards were created in 1997 to pay homage to those that have made great strides in raising the awareness of the accessories industry. Over the past 22 years, the Accessories Council has honored and recognized global brands and pioneers, positioning them in the forefront of the fashion industry. The ACE Awards are presented to designers, brands, retailers, celebrities and media who have helped to enhance sales and promote accessories. Sponsors of the event included [PRE] COTERIE, Marchon, SPERRY, Swarovski, Calares, G-III, Judith Leiber Couture, LIM College, Luxottica, Ross Stores, Inc. and Signal Brands.
Past award recipients and guests have included:
Alber Elbaz, Alexander Wang, Bergdorf Goodman, Betsey Johnson, Bulgari, Coach, Coco Rocha, Dakota Fanning, Debra Messing, Diane Von Furstenberg, Flo Rida, Heidi Klum, Jack Huston, Jennifer Lopez, John Demsey, Julianna Margulies & Daniel Lawson, Kanye West, Kate Spade New York, Kendra Scott, Kenneth Cole, Kerry Washington & Lyn Paolo, Lady Gaga, Lorraine Schwartz, Naomi Campbell, Nicholas Ghesquire, Nina Garcia, Philip Lim, Priyanka Chopra, Proenza Schouler, Rachel Zoe, Ray-Ban, Sarah Jessica Parker, Shinola, Stella McCartney, Taraji P. Henson and more.
The Accessories Council, a not-for-profit international trade association established in 1994. Its mission is to stimulate consumer awareness and demand for fashion accessory products. The Accessories Council serves the industry globally, which generates over $54 billion dollars annually in the United States alone. Membership is represented internationally by the world’s leading brand names, designers, publications, retailers and associated providers for the accessories, eyewear and footwear industries.
Monday, June 11, 2018 At Cipriani 42nd Street