Lights All Night
Ring In The New Year In Texas Style With The State’s Iconic NYE Electronic Music Festival
From The Star-Studded Lineup Ft. Skrillex & Diesel (aka Shaquille O’Neal) To Themed Stages, Art Installations + more…
Saturday, December 30, and Sunday, December 31
Dallas Market Hall, Dallas, TX
Lights All Night (LAN) is the mother of all electronic music festivals in the great state of Texas, the longest running of its kind since its inception in 2010. LAN has since grown to become one of the most visible NYE festivals in the U.S. Over the years, LAN headliners have included superstar artists Avicii, Calvin Harris, deadmau5, Marshmello, and The Chainsmokers, while playing host to over 400,000 attendees and 500+ music acts from across the globe.
This year’s edition is a neon fueled, dance music paradise boasting both a Texas sized lineup and a list of experiences for all who attend. From dance music royalty, impressive light shows, and Texas themed stages to unparalleled VIP experiences and larger than life art installations, Lights All Night is the best place to ring in the new year!
Check out the top things not to miss at Lights All Night below!
1. Headlining Acts: One of the main attractions of Lights All Night is the lineup of top-tier EDM artists. 2024’s lineup includes recent Grammy nominee Skrillex, trippy bass music powerhouse Subtronics, a monstrous b2b with NGHTMRE & DIESEL, and nearly 40 additional internationally-known artists.
2. Impressive Light Shows: As the name suggests, Lights All Night is known for its stunning light shows and visual effects. The festival features elaborate stage setups, lasers, LED screens and other visual elements that enhance the overall experience. Don’t miss the opportunity to witness the breathtaking light displays that complement the music.
3. Art Installations: Lights All Night incorporates art installations and interactive exhibits throughout the event grounds. These installations can provide a unique and immersive experience, encouraging all to take some time to explore the art installations and appreciate the creativity on display.
4. Themed Stages: Lights All Night often features multiple stages (The Metroplex, Disco Rodeo, the Lonestar Stage + a 4th stage coming next week) each with its own unique theme and lineup of artists. Attendees can explore different stages to discover a diverse range of EDM sub-genres and musical styles – potentially finding their new favorite artists and genres they hadn’t explored before.
5. Festival Fashion & Vendors: Lights All Night attracts a vibrant and enthusiastic community of vendors who embrace unique and expressive fashion styles. Fans can shop vintage upcycled styles Daytripper, handcrafted jewelry from Sick Beets, or electrify their look with sequin jackets, a makeover from eco-friendly glitter bar and many more festival accessories at the Glitter Trove!
6. Ultra VIP: New for 2024, upgrade the experience to the highest tier with Ultra VIP admission! Ultra VIP includes exclusive access to the Ultra VIP Sky Lounge overlooking the Metroplex, Ultra VIP Sky Lounge restrooms and two complimentary drinks (one per day). Enjoy these Ultra experiences and upgraded VIP amenities, including express entrance, private bars and vendors and better viewing areas. Level up with Ultra VIP admission this New Year’s Eve!
7. Food Vendors: LAN’s festival’s food trucks and food vendor area is a culinary adventure that caters to every taste bud. With a diverse selection of food trucks offering everything from savory street tacos to mouthwatering vegan options, one will find the perfect fuel to keep dancing all night long. Explore the delicious array of flavors and international cuisines, featuring ATX favorite Taco Baby, scrumptious wings from Daddy Chans, authentic Louisiana bites from Big Wil & The Warden, the famous tiramisu latte from Dallas’ Cafe Hope Coffee + more!
8.Brand Activations: Expect an array of exciting activations from LAN’s sponsors. Beatbox Beverages will offer a vibrant space where one can relax, sample their refreshing cocktails and capture memorable moments together. Head over to the Bang Energy Drink zone to recharge with free drink samples, strike dynamic poses in front of their photo ops, and find a spot to unwind. Monaco Cocktails will add a touch of sophistication to the festival experience with premium cocktails to sip on, along with stylish relaxation areas and picture-perfect settings. White Claw enthusiasts can indulge in their favorite hard seltzer, while Voodoo Ranger invites attendees to explore their craft beer offerings and enjoy leisurely moments amidst the festival’s lively atmosphere.
“Two-day, glow-stick-fueled music fest” – Dallas Morning News
“Break out the neon garb and gear, grab your coat and dance the night.” – Dallas Voice
About Disco Donnie Presents:
Disco Donnie Presents (DDP) is an award-winning and recognized electronic dance music event production leader founded by veteran promoter James “Disco” Donnie Estopinal. Since the company’s inception in 1994, DDP has sold over 18 million tickets producing over 18,000 live events, arena shows and outdoor festivals in over 100 markets worldwide, including the U.S., Mexico, Canada and Panama. Annually, DDP is responsible for organizing and promoting nearly 1,000 club events across the U.S., ranging from Portland, Columbus, Houston, Tampa, New Orleans, Dallas and St. Louis to name only a few. DDP is also known for producing major festivals such Lights All Night, Sunset Music Festival, Ember Shores, The Texas Eclipse, Paradise Blue, So What!?, Freaky Deaky and the “First Festival Back” Ubbi Dubbi.
About Disco Donnie Presents and Lights All Night:
Led by James “Disco” Donnie Estopinal, DDP has produced over 17,000 shows and sold over 17,000,000 tickets in over 100 different cities since its inception in 1994. Over twenty-five years ago, Disco Donnie discovered that Texas was a community with a …Texas-sized appetite for electronic music. Since then, DDP committed to bringing the best electronic music to the state and has produced shows in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin in addition to 11 other smaller cities in Texas. In the last ten years, the company has generated over 1 billion dollars in total economic impact and over $1.6 million in charitable donations to local nonprofits throughout Texas.
In April of 2020, DDP took a calculated risk and produced Ubbi Dubbi, the “first festival back,” after over a year of COVID-canceled events. The team innovated COVID-safe protocols and third-party post-event research confirmed no escalation in COVID cases. DDP’s operations became a template for promoters nationwide.
Disco Donnie has long served as a mentor to new promoters and he has been a proponent of LAN since its inception. With this acquisition, Donnie is committed to maintaining the authenticity of LAN and enhancing it with DDP’s magic and expertise. Scott Osburn will remain as an advisor, continuing to focus on creating artist and fan-centric experiences.
Founded by Scott Osburn and Hank Keller, Lights All Night first launched on New Year’s Eve 2010 with headliner Ghostland Observatory and 6,000 fans. LAN has since grown to become Texas’ longest running electronic music festival, and one of the most visible NYE festivals in the U.S. Over the years, LAN headliners have included superstar artists Avicii, Calvin Harris, deadmau5, Marshmello, Skrillex, The Chainsmokers, Tiësto, and many more, while playing host to over 300,000 attendees and 500+ music acts from across the globe.