THE WORLD-RENOWNED FORT LAUDERDALE INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW CELEBRATES ITS 60th ANNIVERSARY
Largest In-Water Boat Show in the World Expands, Debuts Superyacht Village & Marina
, the largest in-water boat show on the seven seas produced by Informa Markets, is celebrating its 60th annual premier exhibition of yachts, boats, marine products, and accessories. Located in the “Yachting Capital of the World” and recognized as the pinnacle of all nautical exhibitions, this year’s show will feature over 1,500 boats on display and 1,200 exhibitors spanning over three million square feet of exhibition space and six miles of floating docks. More than 110,000 visitors from around the world are expected to attend.
As part of the show’s 60th anniversary, the newwill be unveiled, expanding the show to seven locations and providing a notable display of some of the world’s most spectacular superyachts and exhibits. Located at Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina’s new “Pier South” property, the 3.5 acre site includes a new dedicated marina as well as an on-land exhibition space. The Superyacht Village will feature show-stopping vessels up to 400 feet as well as exhibits by renowned shipyards and yacht toys, including helicopters, personal submarines, and exotic and collectible automotive, and other luxury items to showcase the superyacht lifestyle.
Additionally, the Ulysse Nardin, the Official Timekeeper of FLIBS, the new in-water VIP experience will feature an arched tent with outdoor terraces for shore and water views as well as a luxury premium open bar and gourmet food offerings, and a cigar lounge presented by Delta Private Jets, providing a unique setting to enjoy the excitement of this international boating spectacular.has moved to a new in-water location anchored in the heart of the show on the main dock at Bahia Mar. Presented by Delta Private Jets, the Official Private Jet Carrier of FLIBS, in partnership with
- A one-day general admissions ticket is available for $34 and is valid for any one show day from Thursday – Sunday, Oct. 31 – Nov. 3.
- A two-day general admissions ticket is available for $59 and is valid for any two days of the show from Thursday – Sunday, Oct. 31 – Nov. 3.
- Prime Time Preview tickets grant guests early access to the show and are available for $53 and valid for any one show day from Wednesday – Sunday, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3.
- Tickets for children (ages 6-15) are available for $15 and valid for any one day of the show.
- Windward VIP Experience (new in-water location): For a more enhanced boat show experience, guests can purchase tickets to the Windward VIP Club. Each ticket is available for $300 and includes show entry, access to the Windward VIP Club, food and premium beverages, as well as a Water Taxi. Each VIP package is valid for one person and is good for one show day from Wednesday – Sunday, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3.
For additional information on other ticket and hospitality packages and parking details, please visit the website: https://www.flibs.com