ELLE HOSTS ANNUAL WOMEN IN TV CELEBRATION IN LOS ANGELES
ELLE Editor-in-Chief, Robbie Myers hosted the magazine’s annual ELLE Women in TV celebration at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on Saturday, January 14th. The evening honored groundbreaking women in the television industry and celebrated the release of ELLE’s February Women in Television issue and cover stars Nicole Kidman, Zoë Kravitz, Reese Witherspoon,and Shailene Woodley and their new HBO series “Big Little Lies.”
- ELLE Editor-in-Chief, Robbie Myers opened the evening by toasting the cover stars Nicole Kidman, Zoë Kravitz, Reese Witherspoon, and Shailene Woodley and their new HBO series “Big Little Lies” while hailing “women in the scenes and behind the scenes, women with power—be they women of color, LGBTQ women…and funny women” and reminiscing about watching the future of TV unfold before her eyes with HBO’s Sopranos many years ago and seeing that same spirit come to life again in this new series.
- “Big Little Lies” co-stars Nicole Kidman, Zoë Kravitz, Reese Witherspoon, and Shailene Woodley happily reuniting for a photo with ELLE Editor-in-Chief Robbie Myers as they held hands and laughed along with the camera flashing.
- Good friends Kathryn Hahn and Amanda Peet having too much fun doing a variety of playful Boomerangs on the red carpet.
- Lisa Bonet intently watching a clip of HBO’s “Big Little Lies” during dinner and proudly congratulating her daughter, Zoë Kravitz, on the new television series.
- Constance Zimmer being the evening’s social butterfly and goofing off on the red carpet while even jumping into character and pretending to be Lena Waithe’s publicist as she took questions.
- Amy Landecker and Naomi Scott fangirling over “This Is Us” star Chrissy Metz and asking for a photo.
- Lili Reinhart, Genevieve Angelson, and Camila Mendes ecstatic to see themselves in ELLE’s February issue and fanning through the pages together during dinner.
Attendees included ELLE Editor-in-Chief, Robbie Myers*, cover stars Nicole Kidman, Zoë Kravitz, Reese Witherspoon, and Shailene Woodley as well as Mandy Moore, Kathryn Hahn, Lisa Bonet, Amanda Peet, Karl Glusman, Laura Dern, Constance Zimmer, Lena Waithe, Lili Reinhart, Chrissy Metz, Genevieve Angelson, Sarah Ramos, Kathryn Newton, Anna Diop, Yetide Badaki, Melora Hardin, Naomi Scott, Bruna Papandra, Per Saari, Amy Landecker, Jean-Marc Vallée, Nathan Ross, Gregg Fienberg, David E. Kelley, Len Amato, Casey Bloys, Richard Pleipler, Francesca Orsi and Camila Mendes.
ELLE is the No. 1 fashion magazine brand in the world, with 46 editions, 34 websites, and more than 158 supplements worldwide. The ELLE US brand reaches more than 30 million readers, users, fans and followers every month who find in ELLE a rich mix of fashion, beauty and culture that invites the reader to discover their personal style. ELLE is also the foundation of numerous brand extensions, including ELLE Décor (25 editions), ELLE à table (4 editions), and ELLEgirl (3 editions). ELLE is owned by the Lagardere Active group (France), and ELLE US is published by Hearst Magazines, a unit of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation’s largest diversified media and information companies. With 20 titles in the U.S., Hearst is the leading publisher of monthly magazines reaching 84 million adults each year (Fall 2013 MRI GfK). For more information visit ELLE.com, or follow ELLE on Twitter (@ELLEmagazine), Facebook (facebook.com/ELLEmagazine), Google+ (plus.google.com/+ELLE), Instagram (@ELLEUSA), Pinterest (pinterest.com/ELLE), or Tumblr (ELLE.tumblr.com)
New York Style Guide