DUA LIPA AND JAGUAR CREATE MUSIC TRACK EVERY FAN CAN REMIX
AND CALL THEIR OWN
- Global superstar and singer-songwriter collaborates with Jaguar to create music in a completely new way using revolutionary technology
- Fans can personalise their own version of Dua Lipa’s latest track ‘Want To’
- Jaguar’s innovative software creates personalised remixes in three ways: from data captured by the all-electric I-PACE, through Spotify, or by tapping a rhythm on a mobile
- Over a million different remixes are possible, in different moods, tempos and styles of music, including hip-hop, orchestral and drum and bass
- ‘Want To’ has already become the most remixed song in history after Dua Lipa launched the track at a secret gig in Amsterdam
- The ‘Want To’ track was influenced by data from Dua Lipa’s drive in an I-PACE and the song will feature on the new, deluxe version of her album, released Friday 7 September, 2018
British/Kosovan singer-songwriter Dua Lipa has collaborated with Jaguar to make music in a completely new way. Using Jaguar’s custom-made software, she created an exclusive remix of her latest track, ‘Want To’ and empowered fans all over the world to create personalised remixes using their own data – from the way they drive, the songs they listen to, or by tapping a rhythm on a mobile.
Over a million different remixes are possible, with multiple tempos and versions based on a range of music genres from hip-hop and dance, to orchestral, pop music and drum and bass.
The track has already become the most remixed song in history following its launch at an exclusive gig at Sugar City in Amsterdam, where music fans and stars from across Europe, including supermodel Doutzen Kroes and actress Alix Benezech, drove the all-electric I-PACE to create their own versions.
To create her own remix of ‘Want To’, Dua Lipa drove the Jaguar I-PACE, and her style of driving was captured by the car’s intelligent sensors. From the amount of electrical energy consumed, to the way Dua Lipa accelerated and braked, the data captured was used to influence the track; from the tempo to the arrangement and the overall feel.
The Dua Lipa x Jaguar version of ‘Want To’ appears on the album ‘Dua Lipa The Complete Collection’, released this Friday, 7 September.