Dive into the 2023 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and Purchase Your Tickets Today!
Secure your 2-day passes to enjoy all seven show locations and revel in the splendor of new activations and the latest boating and yachting technology – a must-see event for all.
Fort Lauderdale, FL – Get ready to embark on an unparalleled nautical journey as the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) 2023 sets sail from October 25th to 29th in downtown Fort Lauderdale. The world’s premier boating event promises a thrilling array of experiences, innovations, and luxury, all amidst the stunning backdrop of the yachting capital of the world. Owned by the Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF) and produced by Informa Markets, FLIBS will take place across seven locations including the renowned Bahia Mar Yachting Center and the Broward County Convention Center (BCCC).
“FLIBS 2023 invites guests to immerse themselves in a sensory voyage, where cutting-edge design, state-of-the-art technology, and sustainable initiatives converge to redefine the future of boating,” said Andrew Doole, President of U.S. Boat Shows with Informa Markets, who produces the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. “With a legacy spanning over six decades and bringing over $1.79 billion into the state’s annual economy, FLIBS continues to set new standards for excellence, becoming an unrivaled platform for marine enthusiasts, industry professionals, and luxury aficionados.”
“In both our local economy and on a national stage, the marine industry and the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show have long been integral to our region’s prosperity,” said Phil Purcell, CEO/President of the MIASF, who owns the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. “The boating sector’s remarkable resilience, particularly evident in its robust growth during the pandemic, has not only attracted a fresh influx of youthful customers but has also reinvigorated the industry’s landscape. As demand skyrockets, FLIBS 2023 is primed to shine on an unrivaled stage, allowing the boating industry to proudly present its finest offerings, all while embracing a future of sustained success.”
FLIBS fulfills a dual role, serving as a pivotal hub for boating enthusiasts and as a cornerstone of South Florida’s identity. According to MIASF’s recent industry report, the industry’s steadfast expansion has had a profound ripple effect on local employment, generating approximately 141,860 jobs across South Florida. The industry is currently experiencing a 20% increase in the value of boats since 2019, coupled with a noticeable upswing in boat sales, painting a profoundly positive picture for our industry at large.
In addition to its status as an economic powerhouse, FLIBS takes over Fort Lauderdale’s downtown area with an array of activations for guests to experience, including:
● Windward VIP Club: an opulent oasis providing an exclusive retreat with access to gourmet food options and premium open bar tastings courtesy of DIAGEO Brands, featuring Ketel One Botanical, Tanqueray, and Crown Royal. VIP ticket holders have access to the show one hour early through the Bahia Mar South Entrance and will receive a one-of-a-kind gift bag sponsored by Douglas Elliman. Guests will also have an opportunity to purchase bundled Windward VIP + Fort Lauderdale Concours tickets to receive 20% off Concours tickets which will be taking place at the Superyacht Village on Friday, Oct. 27th from 6-10 pm.
● Culinary Experience: offering over 100 food concessions and satellite bars throughout the show, FLIBS will showcase a delectable spread of food options all weekend. Must-see foodie attractions include the Island Cocktail Barge and a variety of Coca-Cola products.
● AquaZone: an exciting and engaging exhibition uniquely designed to give boat show-goers an upfront and personal experience with a variety of must-have water sports and innovative marine products. Located inside the Broward County Convention Center, the Aquazone brings a splash to any FLIBS experience.
● Kids Corner: an exciting component offered at the Broward County Convention Center where guests will be able to enjoy the ultimate family-friendly experience with face painting and marine arts & crafts with The Blue Wild and kids fishing clinics with Captain Don Dingman.
● Educational Seminars: in partnership with the Marine Research Hub, FWC Officers, and Ocean Rescue Alliance, FLIBS 2023 will have a variety of educational seminars for visitors to have the opportunity to hear from industry experts.
Amidst a plethora of attractions, the two-day tickets are the perfect opportunity for guests to soak in the rays with stunning views of the latest in the marine industry and experience the most out of the seven different locations. Visitors can anticipate an exciting lineup of premieres from the world’s leading manufacturers including Tiara, Majesty Yachts, Princess Yachts, Sunreef Yachts, Sportsman Boats, and more.
Looking to map out the best FLIBS experience, starting the boat show adventure at the Broward County Convention Center (BCCC) is the best way to ensure guests have the most stress-free time at FLIBS. As the official FLIBS Transportation Hub, BCCC will house over 3,000 parking spots and link guests to the show’s shuttle and water taxi service that connects visitors to the seven show sites. Guests can also purchase their tickets to access the Water Taxi and move easily throughout all seven show sites.
BCCC will also showcase fishing boats, runabouts, cruisers, marine accessories, fishing equipment, diving accessories, and personal watercraft. Guests can also get an up-close look at an exciting range of vehicles from FLIBS’ Proud Truck and Towing Partner, Ford.
Guests traveling from Orlando, Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Aventura, or Miami can also utilize Brightline. The train will allow guests to skip traffic and parking with express rail service to Fort Lauderdale and complimentary shuttle service from the station to the Riverside Hotel.
This year, FLIBS is offering active-duty military personnel and veterans complimentary admission on Sunday, October 29th. Please bring a valid picture ID or send a copy of your ID to [email protected] to receive your ticket in advance. Friends and family are not eligible to redeem this offer.
FLIBS 2023 is also excited to announce its beneficiary for this year’s event, the Florida Panthers Foundation, to support its mission to benefit the South Florida community. Guests will have the chance to donate to the Panthers Foundation when purchasing tickets benefiting the organization’s mission of growing youth hockey in the South Florida area, supporting health and education initiatives for children, advocating for, and supporting veterans, and raising awareness about the endangered Florida panther. For more information, please visit www.nhl.com/panthers/community/foundation.
To purchase your tickets for the 64th annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, provided by Ocean Point Marine Lending, please visit Tickets.
● A one-day general admissions ticket is available for $42 and is valid for any one show day.
● A two-day general admissions ticket is available for $70 and is valid for any two days of the show.
● A one-day Wednesday preview ticket is available for $64. This ticket is valid for any ONE DAY, Wednesday to Sunday.
● Tickets for children (ages 6-15) are available for $16 and valid for any one day of the show.
● Tickets for children under 6 are free as long as a ticketed adult accompanies them.
● Windward VIP Experience tickets are available for $398 and include early show entry, access to the Windward VIP Club, food and premium beverages, as well as a Water Taxi. Tickets are valid for any one day of the show.
● One-day Windward VIP tickets and Fort Lauderdale Concours bundles are also available for $523. Guests can experience all the benefits that VIP offers and 20% off the Fort Lauderdale Concours tickets.
Tickets will provide access to all seven locations of the boat show:
● Broward County Convention Center (1950 Eisenhower Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
● Bahia Mar Yachting Center (801 Seabreeze Blvd. Ft Lauderdale 33316)
● Las Olas Marina (240 E. Las Olas Circle Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
● Hall of Fame Marina (435 Seabreeze Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale 33316)
● SuperYacht Village at Pier 66 South (2150 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
● Pier 66 Marina (2301 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
● 17th Street Yacht Basin (1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
Visitors are encouraged to book hotel stays as early as possible. More information about booking hotels can be found by visiting: flibs/hotel.com.
About Informa Markets
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. We provide marketplace participants around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience, and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, targeted digital services, and actionable data solutions. We connect buyers and sellers across more than a dozen global verticals, including Boating, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Fashion, and Infrastructure. As the world’s leading market-making company, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days a year. For more information, please visit informamarkets.com.
About the Marine Industries Association of South Florida
The Marine Industries Association of South Florida is the largest trade organization in the Southeast United States dedicated to promoting, protecting, and growing the 121,000 middle-class jobs in Broward County and 149,000 jobs regionally driving the economic output to $12.5 billion regionally. Created in 1961, the not-for-profit trade group is focused on the sound growth of the marine industry in the South Florida Region to benefit its members and their customers, communities, and the environment. The Association has over 500 members in Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach counties and is the owner of the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. For more information, please visit miasf.org.
ABOUT THE FLORIDA PANTHERS FOUNDATION
The Florida Panthers Foundation serves as the team’s main charitable beneficiary. The vision of the Florida Panthers Foundation is to make a positive philanthropic impact on the South Florida community and beyond. Through partnerships, grants, and community programs, the Foundation focuses on four priorities, including growing the sport of youth hockey, children’s health and education, veterans’ affairs, and raising awareness for the endangered Florida panther. Through the Foundation, the Florida Panthers organization supports exemplary South Florida nonprofit organizations that help make a positive impact in the local community.