DAFNI go™ The Original Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush Just Got a Little More Travel-Friendly
DAFNI™, renowned for its creation of the revolutionary ceramic hair straightening brush, brings its groundbreaking technology to active women everywhere with the launch of DAFNI go™.
Perfect for quick touch-ups and on-the-go styling, DAFNI go offers full styling capability in a portable size with the added conveniences of a detachable cord, protective thermal cover and travel case for safe and easy storage. DAFNI go’s patented Power Core™ Technology guarantees the optimum styling temperature of 365°F and even heat distribution from root to tip for quicker, more efficient styling on-the-go. Weighing in at just under a pound, DAFNI go can easily be stored in your purse, gym bag, or carry-on luggage to ensure your tresses stay perfectly styled no matter where life takes you. And for those with shorter tresses, this trusty straightener is perfectly designed to efficiently style.
DAFNI go offers the following benefits:
- Easy to use as brushing is the ultimate, most intuitive way to self-style your hair
- Power Core™ Technology utilizes 7x the power and five times the surface area of traditional straighteners to maintain 365°F heat constantly and evenly from root to tip, locking in moisture for healthier-looking hair while preventing hair damage
- Heat-resistant bristles are backed by springs to protect scalp
- Detachable cord, thermal cover, and travel case allow for easy and
safe on-the-go storage
- Superior quality materials including Peek Plastic and DuPont Plastic,
used by NASA and the U.S. Army
- Aerogel Heat Isolation Panel keeps back of the brush cool while
- Automatic shut off powers the device off after 15 minutes of nonuse,
for peace of mind
- Suitable for all hair types and works well for styling bangs and
- Dual Voltage, making it ideal for international travel
To enjoy great results with DAFNI go follow these three simple rules:
1. Use only on dry brushed hair. DAFNI go should not be used on moist or moisturized hair
2. Brush slowly in a pulling motion. Remember DAFNI go isn’t an ordinary brush. The pace should enable the hair to properly absorb the heat, about the same pace you would use an iron.
3. Make sure your hair gets deep into the inner area of the brush. You can use the other hand to assist pulling the hair taut.
DAFNI go is available for $99 at DAFNIHairUS.com, beginning in April 2017.